Monday, August 27, 2012

New ward

For the past while, I've been grateful for:
The Spirit
Revelation
Courage to follow the Spirit
Andy Grammer Pandora station
Food to eat
Having a car for a week
Cute boys
Kind girls
Making cookies for people
Meeting and making friends with the Relief Society president
Being recognized by people in my ward
Having the Spirit give me an insightful comment to share in Sunday School
Saying the prayer in Sunday School
Getting a calling
Being asked to give the spiritual thought at ward prayer
Talking to cute boys
Cute boys who will talk to me!
A good meeting with Lyz, the RS Pres
Finding all my classes
Participating in class
Only going over syllabi
Having things to do at work
Watching White Collar
Public transportation
Nice bus drivers

No comments:

Post a Comment